E s t a b l i s h m e n t
- The Company was founded in Hong Kong, perfectly integrating advanced management experience from the West with the essence of traditional Chinese culture to create its own brand, “COPL”.
- - The property management business of COPL can be traced back to 1986 when it started to provide property management services in Hong Kong.
B u i l d - u p
- Brought the Hong Kong-style property management experience to Mainland China, driving the booming development of modernized property management in the developed coastal areas.
- - In 1995, COPL established companies in Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Shanghai to commence its property management business in China.
- - The business expanded rapidly with strong growth in GFA under management, and the property management services were extended to several provinces in China as well as Macau.
E x p a n s i o n
- Expanded the scale of operation with services covering more than 20 provinces in China as well as Hong Kong and Macau, boosting the transformation and development of the property management industry in China.
- - In 1996, COPL became the first company in China’s property management industry to be awarded the ISO9000 International Quality System Certification.
- - In 1999, COPL became the first company in the industry to pass the ISO14001 International Environmental Management System Certification for commercial and residential areas.
- - In 2002, COPL developed its property management software with independent intellectual property rights.
- - In 2005, COPL released the “White Paper on COPL Development Strategy” to steer the development of the industry.
R e f i n e m e n t
2007 – 2014
- "Property service model projects" were set up in major cities across China to make use of the demonstration effect as a drive for the "management features" and "service highlights" of its brand projects.
- - In 2012, COPL collectivised its operation, which was a step forward in the professional management of COPL.
- - In 2013, COPL was awarded three system certifications, namely the ISO9001 International Quality Control System, the ISO14001 International Environmental Management System and the OHSAS18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
L e a p
2015 till now
- COPL further explored potential profit growth points, effectively implemented multiple modes of operation, and gradually transformed from a single "service-based" operation model to a "resource-based", "platform-based" and "capital-based" model, while tapping into the capital market to achieve sustainable prosperity.
- - On 23 October 2015, COPL was listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 02669.HK).
- - In 2016, the “UN+” APP, a one-stop community O2O platform of COPL, as well as the “PLUS+” property service system were both launched.
- - In 2017, Xinghai Wulian and UN+, two major service platforms, were launched nationwide.
- - In 2018, COPL was included in the Hang Seng Stock Connect Hong Kong Index Series.
- - In 2019, COPL was elected as the vice president unit of China Property Management Institute for the first time and joined the Building Owners and Managers Association.
- - In 2021, it was included in Hong Kong’s “Hang Seng Property Services and Management Index”.